Come with your family and friends to enjoy the Draconids meteor shower from our farm. The meteor shower can be best seen at the dusk when the sun is just down and the moon is about to come up. The best time to view the shower is between 6:30pm and 10:30 pm.
The Draconids owe their name to the constellation Draco the Dragon, and are created when the Earth passes through the dust debris left by comet 21 P/ Giacobini-Zinner. The comet takes about 6.6 years to make a single revolution around the Sun.
Our farm is almost 50kms from Hyderabad in a secluded land far from any major light pollution. Come down with your family and friends and explore the beautiful night sky.
1. Report by 6:00pm
2. Pitch your tent (if you are camping the night)
3. Welcome Snacks and Drinks
4. Find a cozy place and make yourself comfortable. Also, keep your eyes on the sky for the shower
5. Dinner and barbecue (8:00pm - 9:30pm)
6. Wind up and leave by 10:30pm if you are not camping.
8. Campfire - 10:30 pm
9. Sleep outside or in your tent or talk beside a fire the whole night
10. 5:30 am wake up call
11. 6:00 am Morning tea and wind up.
The tents provided by us will be on sharing basis.