Sale Date Ended
SCIENCE OF MEMORY workshop at
Is memorizing anything a laborious task for you?
Do you feel paralyzed when you don't have a phone or a notebook?
Do people forget what you tell them?
Learn how to have a fantastic memory and recall.
Influence your communication by understanding how people remember and forget.
Dramatically Increase Your Understanding & Recall!
The education system taught us many things but failed to teach us basic skills like reading, comprehension, memory. Since thousands of years some human beings have been capable of remembering long lists and many people. And the rest of the humanity thought that it was a divine gift. Perfect recall is possible for everybody and that too with a breeze. There is absolutely no need to labor on memorizing anything.
What will I learn?
By knowing the basic human language of Imagination and Association, you will learn to have a fantastic memory. You will also learn how the brain remembers, forgets, understands and misunderstands. This will help you polish your communication so that you are always perceived correctly.
You will learn powerful and proven memory skills that will help you:
- Easily remember anything and everything you want.
- You can recall these things when you want.
- You can easily remember names and faces of people you meet.
- Explore your HUGE memory
- Always be memorable to others.
- Develop an understanding of why and how memory is the key to your success
- Discover how “The Most Important Graph in the World” is a guarantee of personal and business success
- Learn methods and techniques that enhance short and long term memory
- Discover amazing Memory Champions secrets.
This is not a seminar where you sit and listen. This Memory workshop is backed by Science and techniques used since thousands of years. It is designed to involve you and let you experience your memory getting better over the day. You will walk out with a great memory.
Pavan is directly trained by Tony Buzan on various brain techniques. Tony Buzan is the inventor of Mind Maps, Founder of the world memory championships, Speed Reading Guru and a Nobel Prize nominee.
Pavan completed his Masters in Computer Science and then worked for over 13 years in the IT industry. There he spearheaded multiple world first innovative solutions in Personnel security, Mobile and Healthcare. He then moved on to start his research on the brain. He has mastered various techniques developed by Tony Buzan, Phil Chambers, Edward De Bono and the likes.
Pavan now works as a Thinking Coach and also gives trainings on Mind Mapping, Innovation, Speed Reading and Science of Memory.
Refer to our YouTube channel
9.30 - 10.00am Registrations
10.00 - 01.00pm Learning sessions with small breaks
01.00 - 02.00pm Lunch break
02.00 - 05.30pm Learning sessions with small breaks
05.30 - 06.00pm Certification.
- Test your current memory.
- Understand how the brain and memory works.
- General problems and misconceptions about memory.
- Imagination and association
- The Most Important Graph in the world.
o Recall during learning
o Recall after learning.
- Importance of breaks
- Memory techniques.
- Mind Maps and Memory
Monetary investment: Rs 3000/-
Time investment: 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
The investment is deeply discounted when you book for the entire Brainival.
- Spot payment is strictly not allowed
- Payment is nonrefundable and non-transferable
Seats filling fast! Book NOW to avoid disappointment!
Participant Fee : Rs. 3,000 per seat
Early Bird Discount: Rs.300 for bookings done in advance of 5 days (Discount code: EBD)
Group Discount: Rs. 450 for booking for a group of 4 people (Discount code: GRD)