Sale Date Ended
MEGA TRENDS 2020 - Shaping India's Future !
The concept of third industrial revolution developed by Mr. Jeremy Rifkin, Founder and President of the Foundation on Economic Trends has been endorsed by European Union as the future development strategy in 2007 and is now being implemented by various agencies within the European Commission as well as in the 27 member-states. FICCI Young Leaders have taken the lead in bringing this concept to India for the first time in the developing world, to address this issue in a cohesive manner. Six Global Mega Trends that will impact India in the next decade has been identified by FICCI. Through this Summit, we aim at the Mega Trends in the forefront of policy discussion that will shape the future development of India in the next decade.
Why Should You Attend
* Attract Young Business Leaders & professionals to participate in the policy discussionsvPromote a futuristic approach towards policy formulation.
* Create awareness about future trends and share innovative global practices.
* Provide a unique networking platform for young business leaders & professionals with policy makers & FICCI National Executive Members.
Who Should Attend
* 2nd-3rd generation business leaders
* First generation entrepreneurs
* Young Professionals in decision making positions
* Policy makersvGovernment officials
Cross sectoral participation from Renewable Energy, Non renewable Energy, ICT, Telecom, Health, Higher & Vocational Education, Agri processing and Agriculture, Logistics, Transportation, Financial Services……
Mr Jyotiraditya M Scindia. Minister of State for Commerce & Industry, GoI
Mr Jeremy Rifkin, Founder and President, Foundation on Economic Trends, USA
Mr Shivinder Mohan Singh, Chairman, FICCI Young Leaders (FYL), Managing Director, Fortis Healthcare Ltd.