Sale Date Ended
“Mechatron 2017: A Practical Workshop on Disassembly and Assembly of Motorcycles,” scheduled from 16-17 September 2017 at T-Convention Centre, Suchitra | Kompally. This Workshop will be a joint effort of the Mechatron Community of Mechanical Engineering students and AH Productions and Event makers.
Mechatron 2017 mainly focuses from Basics to Advanced concepts in Mechanical & Automobile Engineering. It covers chassis design, working of Suspension unit, Steering System, Braking unit, Transmission, Fuel Supply System, IC Engine and Advanced Technologies like ABS, EBD, PGMFi, DTS-Fi, MPFI, VVTI.
Motorcycle Assembly and Disassembly Workshop @ T-Convention Centre,Suchitra | Kompally.
Workshop Date :- 16th & 17th September
Event Highlights :-
* Hands on Practical Workshop
* Technical Certification
* Guest Lectures
* Industrial Internships
* Auto Expo
Fees :- Rs.2100
=> You get
• Two day pass for the Workshop
• Technical Certificate approved and signed by Harley Davidson
Motor Corp. and Royal Enfield Motorcycles
• Assistance in providing Industrial Internships
• Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks for both the days of Workshop
• Free Mechatron t-shirt
• Hands on practical showcase of every working system in
• Walk-in Job interviews in reputed Mechanical industries for
best performing students
• Guest Lectures from various reputed Industries and
• Auto Expo of latest Motorbikes in International Market
• Free Membership in Mechatron Community of Mechanical
• If required accommodation available
• Venue Transportation assistance available
• Early registrations get a free service coupon for your
• Exclusive ID card for the Event
Limited seats available - Register Now !