A leisure trek at night after fulfilling the appetite in the Dhodani village. We will be trekking for 2 hours to the sunset point in Matheran and slumber till morning in the fresh breeze (Weather predictions: 23 - 25°C) at a picturesque location under Waxing Crescent Moonlight (The day after new Moon). Will be leaving Matheran in the morning to Neral and bid adieu to the event.
Expenses: Only Online Payment Link
300: Transport from Panvel to Dhodani by private vehicle, Dinner (2 bakri, curry, papad, dal & rice), Matheran to Neral by shared taxi. If opting for Non- Veg it's 350 (2 bakri, chicken curry, papad, dal & rice) including transport.
Difficulty Level: EASY.
• Assemble at Panvel Railway Station - 9.30P.M.
• Reach Dhodani village from Panvel station by a tum tum or van. (10: 30 P.M.)
• Dinner at Dhodani Village (10:30 -11.00 P.M.)
• Begin trek from the village (11:30 PM.)
• Reach Sunset point (1.00 am)at the Matheran.
• *Set up campfire if firewood is available.
• Rest at Sunset Point (1.30 am)
• Wake up call (6.30 am)
• Hike from Sunset Point in the pleasant morning hours to Car parking area (3 k.m. - 45 min approx)
• Reach Neral central railway station by taxi from Matheran - 8:30 A.M.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/outdoor boots/ Sandals/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, trousers)
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Fluids, fruits, energy drinks, glucon d, electral powder, ready to eat food, instant soup, snacks etc.
• wind cheater (optinal)
• SwissKnife/ Mini scissors/ Knife.
• torch, toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Please do not litter, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Positive energy and be a good team player :)
How to reach:
Reach us at +91 8080911557 for any inquiries.
*If Itinerary is modified, event attendees will be notified.
*This isn't a leisure or luxury trip and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
Event Hosts aren't responsible for any injuries or fatal events or death.
Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
Event organizers decision will be final, Everyone should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
Cancellation by the attendee on the day of the event will get a refund of 90% paid