Leaders are very many; but thought leaders are a rare and distinguished breed! Your thought leadership is the soul of your personal brand; it is the exclusive value proposition that you bring on the table. This masterclass will empower you with the knowledge, strategies and tips to build your personal brand and position yourself as a thought leader-out to disrupt the world as we know it!
1. Discover your Brand YOUniqueness: Know what makes Brand YOU special and irreplaceable; WOW your world!
2. Develop your Brand Distinction: Stand-out from your competition and other me-too brands; make competition irrelevant!
3. Define the Brand YOU Positioning: Craft a niche expertise/ domain for your personal brand; brand your thought leadership!
4. Design Brand Communication Strategies: Leverage Social Media to build your Personal Brand visibility, voice and influence online
5. Deliver your Brand Promise: Learn how to manage & grow your Personal Brand ecosystem
6. Do’s & Don’ts for Personal Brand Management: Tips for managing the Brand YOU 2.0
Also a bonus segment just for the aspiring Women Leaders, in the spirit of Women's Day: Leadership lessons from the most successful women leaders across the world
1. 10 leadership mantras followed by women leaders that empowers them to Rise, Leap and Soar across the horizons of Professional success.
RSVP here: https://goo.gl/wTZsKG
About Tanvi Bhatt:
As the Pioneer of Personal Branding in India, Tanvi empowers Leaders to become Thought Leaders, and Thought Leaders to become ICONS at Panache – India’s Premier Personal Branding Company. The go-to speaker and authority on Personal Branding in India, Tanvi is recognized as the ‘Personal Branding Expert’ for the CXOs by The Economic Times- Corporate Dossier, where she writes on all things personal branding under her signature column ‘Brand YOU’.
Tanvi is a regularly featured expert across national and international newspapers, magazines and media channels such as The Times of India, The Economic Times, India Today, Entrepreneur, Inc., PITCH, YSF, Bloomberg TV etc.