Sale Date Ended
The Marvelous Mallela Theertham Waterfall Trek
Where: Mallela Theertham near Srisailam
Difficulty Level: Easy to Medium Who Can Join: Every One?
Objective: Trekking which includes forest walk, Climbing Terrains, Bird Watching, Photography
we will book private transportation.
About The Place:
Mallela Theertham is a beautiful waterfall located in the dense Nallamala Forest. Water in this place comes from a small stream and joins River Krishna. This place is around 160 Km from Hyderabad and located 8 Km into the forest from Highway.
Mellala Theertham is believed to be a place where many sages took penances for Lord Shiva, and Lord Shiva has himself appeared here to his devotees.
6:00 AM : First meetup point at yousfguda, followed by jubilee hills chek post
6:20 AM : Second meetup point madhapur, followed by kondapur
6:30 AM : Start to Mallela Theertham, from nehru outer ring road
8:30 AM : Break Fast
10:00 AM: Reach Mallela Theertham
10:30 AM: Start Trek to mallelathertham waterfall trek
11:00AM to 1:00PM : Swimming
1:00AM : LUNCH
5:00 PM: Start back to Hyderabad
08:00 PM: Reach Hyderabad.
Pick up points
Breakfast & lunch.
1. This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
2. Trip will be organized only if the group size is 20.
1. Free transport
1) Wear Light Color Clothes, full sleeve T-shirt and track pants
2) Jacket and some extra clothes just in case the weather plays foul.
3) Carry 3 ltr Water bottles per head (This is compulsory)
4) Sports / trekking shoes, (No Sandals/Converse/Formals or other casual shoes)
6) Electral / ORS / glucose
7) Sun Cap
8) Snacks - chocolates/ energy bars/ biscuits
9) A big smile, and tons of energy :)
10) Get your camera if you want to take snaps
11) No littering, no pollution of water.