Sale Date Ended
Oxford Bookstore, Cobalt Blue Inc. & Expressive Arts Therapy presents 8th Edition of Map Your Story - An Interactive Workshop with Sundeep Verma.
1. Why some people become successful at an early age and others keep struggling throughout their lives?
2. What is the secret power that visionaries have to transform lives of people including their own?
3. Is it necessary to have an aim in life?
4. Do we have multiple lives in a single lifetime?
5. Is there a personality-model for success?
The answer to these questions lie in this powerful, enlightening and uplifting workshop.
1. Learn to see the patterns of success.
2. Discover a powerful concept that will completely turn the way you have been thinking about success all through your life.
3. Apply the powerful techniques of heroes of our contemporary societies and ancient stories to transform your own life.
Come experience the 8th Edition of this ‘Original & Innovative’ workshop with concepts derived from in-depth research into human consciousness and secrets from ancient stories. These 4 hours will be the most transformative time of your life.
About The Author:
Sundeep Verma has worked for 17 years in advertising & marketing with agencies like Ogilvy, Grey Worldwide & Omnicom Group. He is an author, graphic novelist and storyteller. He did his Masters in Narrative Environment Design from prestigious Central Saint Matins College, UK. He is an expert on brand storytelling & mythology. He has conducted many workshops & talks on the same subject.
About the Facilitator:
Ruchi is a practicing counselling psychologist who believes in the therapeutic value of expressive arts. She has studied art from NIFT and Nottingham Trent University, UK. She had been working in the area of Art Therapy, Positive Psychology and Color Therapy for last 8 years. She is also an accomplished visual artist with solo exhibitions in India and abroad. Ruchi has rich experience in conducting workshops for MNCs and institutes.