Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Management 3.0: An Agile approach to Management
Management 3.0 is all about Manage the System, not the people. Management 3.0 brings to action the agile principle of ‘Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.’
Questions people typically ask today include:
- How could we help make the environment more conducive for agile teams?
- How could I as an Agile leader bring the spark in my agile teams and support them to sustain and be better than the best they are today?
- How can we motivate our team members?
- How can managers trust their teams?
- How can we change the mindset of managers?
- How could we learn new tools and techniques and help our teams be more motivated, engaged and happy?
We answer these questions in a pragmatic way at our Management 3.0 workshop - Learning with Fun, Exercises, games, meaningful conversations and so much more!
Modules Covered include:
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
- Learning and Competence
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Values and Culture
- Growing Structure
- Success and Failure
Each of these 8 topics includes at least 1 game or exercise that you as a participant practice what you learnt and are ready to take it back to your teams!
Debriefs and discussions follow through with activities so that all participants can try and relate the learning to their own context and come up with questions and / experience to be addressed and shared with other participants.
Who should attend?
- Someone who wants to grow to be a manager in the Agile world!
- Someone who wants to be a better leader!
- Development manager, Delivery manager, CXO, Human Resources manager, Project manager, Product owner, Scrummaster, or want to be a great people leader
regardless of title
Our Upcoming Courses:
Check out upcoming courses on Scaled Agile Framework® Agilist, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® and Agile Coaching.
Click here for details: https://www.scaleupconsultants.com/events
You can reach us at 9850994515 or contact@ScaleUpConsultants.com