Make and take away your own Drone
Sale Date Ended
A one day workshop to familiarise the participants with drones, teach them basics and intricacies of a quad copter, enable them to build a quad copter themselves and experience the pleasure of flying self-built drone.
What it is about:
Quad copter (Quad) is a rotor-craft lifted and propelled by four rotors.
What will students learn from the workshop?
• Principles of operation of multi-rotors
• Hands-on experience with building aerial vehicles
• Flying self-built UAVs
Course Structure and Topics covered
1) Introduction of Rotary wing air crafts and principles of flight
2) Overview of Quad components
3) Design and fabrication of Quad
4) Quad Calibration and Testing
5) Principles of Quad flying
Eligibility: Anyone enthusiastic about robotics / drones / flying
Full Kit includes
1) Frame parts 2 3) Motors 4) Propellers 5) Battery
Rs. 5000 Extra for takeaway drone. Yes, you can take the drone you build home with you.