Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 45
Wander the lavish 300 sq m area with a mystifying beauty and confounding stories to tell. Walk down the lanes of history at this intriguing place as our tour leader delivers instantaneous information regarding the majesty of this place. The tomb of Muhammad Shah’s Prime minister and his wife is one of the monuments built during the last phase of Mughal architecture since most of the rest were washed off during the massive storm that struck the country once. The magnificent site made of Buff stone and Red Sandstone is a delight to the viewer’s eyes and allows the viewer to treasure the wonderful moments spent there. Take a closer look at the patterns constructed around and discover the dedication and talent of the workers. This enthralling place has lots to offer and will definitely make you miss the place once you leave!
Event Date & Time:
Only Saturday and only Sunday till 30th November 2016
Time – 4pm – 5:30pm
Event Venue (Complete Address) :
Safdarjung Tomb, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
Gate Entry Details:
Meeting Point: Jorbagh Metro Station or Safdarjung Tomb, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? :
Yes, but the tour and timings will remain unchanged
Is re-entry allowed?:
Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter)?
Yes (any age group)
Age limit to buy a ticket:
Over all Capacity of the venue:
Ticket Rates (specify different categories and price points):
Rs. 1200 per person
Ticket quantity allocated to BMS for online sales? (for each category):
10 tickets per event
Venue for Parking? :
Parking in Front of Safdarjung Tomb, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
Is parking free or chargeable? :
• A bottle of mineral water
• You get an English / Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
• Guide Fees
• All Taxes
• It is very important that a person arrives on time at the meeting point.
• One should wear the proper kind of shoes fitted for a walk.
• Any injury that happens while walking during the tour will not be the responsibility of Guava Trips.
• In the case of bad weather or unavoidable circumstances, if the tour gets called off, then either a full refund or rescheduling of the tour will be done. Once the online booking of the tickets has been done, they cannot be cancelled.
You can get in touch with Guavatrips (Call/SMS/WhatsApp) at 7042232227 / 9818778967 for host contact details, coordination of meeting point, or any other information or mail us on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Our coordinator will be standing outside the venue in a green polo t-shirt with a guava trips logo (in white color) in the front and Guava Trips written on the back (white color) which will help you to recognize us."
So, if you want to explore the tomb of this once prime minister of Muhammad Shah, then book your tour with Guava Trip today!