This ticket includes refreshment and course material
Sale Date Ended
There are number of labour laws applicable to run a business organisation. Therefore each organisation needs to know about them, so that they can be complied with. In case of any failure, ignorance of law will not be acceptable. In the modern times, all corporate organisations therefore make every effort to ensure that all labour laws as applicable to their kind of organisation where are complied with.
Moreover the programme allows you to catch up on all developments in this filed with value for all those who need to stay on top of this area of law. It helps in creating a healthy work culture in organisation with employers and employees. With the objective of making the corporate managers aware about the most important of such laws and their broad provisions, the programme has been organised.
With Latest Amendments:
1. The Maharashtra Shops & Establishment Act, 1948 (with Latest Amendments)
2. The Employees State Insurance e Scheme (ESIC) 1948.
3. The Payment of Bonus Act 1948.
4. The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
5. The Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923.
6. The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
7. The Maharashtra State Profession Tax Act, 1975.
8. The Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953.
The programme will cover the following aspects for above acts:
• Recent / Latest Amendments
• Coverage & applicability
• Important highlights
• Compliance aspects
• Care to be taken by the employer to avoid penal consequences
• Important judicial pronouncements
• Practical issues in day to day compliance.
Key Points: –