Madheghat Waterfall Rappelling 7th October
Sale Date Ended
Madheghat Waterfall Rappelling 8th October
Sale Date Ended
MADHEGHAT WATERFALL RAPPELLING
Madheghat Trek and Waterfall Rappelling gives immense pleasure of trekking in monsoon season
Madhe ghat Waterfall Rappelling is very good for adventure freaks. You have to take a Little walk of 30 Minutes to Reach Waterfall. Getting down around 150 feet through a gushing waterfall is a really stunning experience… Rappelling is the controlled descent down a rock face using a rope. In recent years this route becomes more popular for enthusiastic trekkers.
MAX ALTITUDE : 150 ft
START POINT: Madhe ghat
END POINT: Madhe ghat
1.Reporting time 06.00am
2.Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3.In route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4.Leave towards Madheghat Waterfall by 09.00am.
5.Reach the activity location by 10.15am.
7.Start the activity by 10.30am.
8.Lunch by 1.30-02.00 p.m.
9.Continue the activity till 04.00 p.m.
10.Evening refreshments by 04.30 p.m.
11.Leave towards Pune by 05.00p.m.
12.Return to Pune by 08.00 p.m.
1350/- + 5% GST
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc..
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.Hotel Kinara, Above Lenskart Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411029.
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes & Rain Jacket / Umbrella.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & Floaters/ Slippers ( Nobody likes to wear wet Shoes post event)
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights without proper guidance.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: