Machine Learning with Python has been designed for the provision of having strong hold in creating Machine learning algorithms with the base of Python. This has been preferred as the best and robust platform for having Machine Learning systems.
- Fundamentals on Python for Machine Learning
- Coding practices on preferred Machine Learning algorithms with Python
- Development of ML Apps with Python package Scikit-Learn
1. Some college-level mathematics
2. Basic statistics (if you don’t know that is fine)
3. Some background in programming (basic familiarity with variables, functions, loops, etc in any language) is helpful.
4. Other than that, beginners are welcome!
WHO CAN PURSUE THIS COURSE:
(Any of the following aspirant can attend this course)
1. A developer aspiring to be a Machine Learning engineer
2. An analytic manager who is leading a team of analysts
3. A business analyst who wants to understand Machine Learning techniques
4. An information architect who wants to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
5. An analytic professional who wants to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
6. Graduates looking to build a career in machine learning
7. An experienced professional who would like to harness machine learning in their field.
8. A professional who wants to change his/her career into AI and Machine Learning.
According to Naukri.com data scientist is a lucrative career choice in the India with an average salary of 17 Lac per year. A top-level Machine learning professionals with extensive experience in the industry can earn as much as 52 Lac+ a year – making it one of the highest paying positions in the entire IT industry. Given below is the salary trend for data scientists at different levels of their career –
EXPERIENCE AVERAGE SALARY:
- 1-5 Years 6Lac-12lac
- 6-10 Years 12Lac-22 Lac
- 10-20 Years 22 Lac-42 Lac
- 20+ Years 52 Lac+
CURRENT JOB VACANCY IN INDIA:
Listed below are the number of job advertisements for Machine learning professionals across various popular job portals, as measured in middle of December 2017.
NO. OF COMPANIES HIRING VIA JOB SITES:
1. Indeed, 2350
3. Monster.com, 2340