Inclusions: Travel & Tolls, Permissions, All Entry Fees, 2-Days/2-Nights Stay, 2 Breakfasts (Unlimit...
Sale Date Ended
Mountains, Waterfalls, Treks, Camping, Wild Forest, Adventure, Beach, Water sports...Entertainment at it's best!
We have it all for you in the looooong Independence day weekend!
Slots: 21 (As always, we try to maintain good ratio of Men & Women. Don't assume numbers by number of RSVPs)
Accommodation: Will be at our Campsite in the middle of Wild Forest (Tents on 3 sharing basis).
Travel: A push back mini-bus!
Pic: Campfire in our last meetup at Agumbe..
Pic: En-route one of the trek trails...
Friday night: Start from Bangalore at 9 PM Friday night (4 pick up spots - Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Yeshwanthpur Metro station)
Saturday: Reach Campsite, Check-in, Freshen up, have breakfast and head out for a trek to beautiful Abbey falls ad called by locals (Difficulty level - Easy), have packed lunch, do a village walk - visit Malgudi Days house & other interesting places in Agumbe village, visit beautiful sunset at Barkana view point, head back to Campsite, Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg) & Campfire at nyte..(sleep in the tents)
Sunday: Freshen up, have breakfast and head out for a trek to awesome Kavaledurga Fort (Difficulty level - Easy to moderate), have pack our lunch, visit Agumbe Wild Forest Research station, head out to amazing view of Kundadri hills to visit the sunset, head back to Campsite for Dinner and sleep in the tents!
Monday: Wake up late, have breakfast, and head to Malpe Beach of Udupi for a day of adventure activities cum water sports, play at the beach until you can't stand anymore (Because of Monsoons some or all water sports may not be available, in which case we will play some sports at the beach & chill out leisurely), freshen up at beach's change rooms, try awesome Udupi street food, shop till the bags are full & the pennies are nil, head back to Bangalore around 10 PM.
Tuesday: Reach Bangalore by 10 AM on Independence day! Jai Hind! (Drop at same locations)
Pic: Abbey falls of Agumbe
Inclusions: Travel & Tolls, Forest office permissions for 2 treks, all entry fees, 2-days/2-nights stay at our Campsite, 2 Breakfasts (unlimited buffets), 2 Lunches(basic food - packed & carried for treks), 2 Dinners (unlimited veg/non-veg buffets) + 3rd day Monday Breakfast (buffet), Campfire Saturday night & Campfire Sunday night (if it doesn't rain at the time), An expert Guide always with us for 2 days!
Exclusions: 1 Lunch & dinner on Monday, any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
Pic: Our wooden, open-air dining area at Campsite - very close to nature!
Pic: One of the tents at our campsite..beside overnight campfire ashes..
• Depending on Forest department permissions at that time we may switch between Koodlu/OnakeAbbi/Abbey/Sirimanne water falls. Each one of these water falls is extremely beautiful. Agumbe is full of exuberant Wild forest, magnificent waterfalls & amazing trek trails. So expect a bit of flexibility in the itinerary followed by the Organizer & our Guide!
• Our Campsite (set up of tents) is in the middle of Jungle and hence it is very very basic accommodation - close to nature. Expect NO luxuries whatsoever. There are separate wash rooms & one big change room to dump our luggage. For example: We have a big makeshift dining area made of forest pine trees & wood. Expect your surroundings to be very muddie because of monsoons.
Things to Carry:
• One strong backpack - light weight clothes & comfortable shoes (sports/hiking shoes)
• Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap etc.
• Shades/cap/sunscreen Blankets will be provided at Campsite.
• Unless you wish to use them in Bus, no need to carry
• Snacks/Energy bars if you wish to munch
• Get your water bottle, and energy drinks if you prefer
• Full charge mobiles with power banks
• Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested - the landscapes are amazing!
• Polythene covers in case u want to put used/wet clothes
• An extra polythene cover to dispose your trash
• Paper soap/ wet wipes/ tissues Carry little bit of cash - not too much
• The weather can change drastically given the Monsoons. So try to get a rain proof, light weight jacket
• Important: Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License
To register: If you agree to following Terms, Conditions, and Policies,You may register using the payment link. :)
Travel. Get Muddie..