Sale Date Ended
Certified Two day Self Make up workshop for Women - Rs 7000 (Group of six women maximum. Classes will be conducted on specific dates)
This session is conducted by Lulu Beauty Fest Celebrity makeup expert, Lekshmi Menon, who was also recently featured as a Leading light by Asian Voice, which is Britain's oldest and largest newsweekly as Lekshmi's makeup style is a fusion of India and British makeup methodologies. The workshop would cover the following modules:
* SKIN - Cleansing routine, Makeup removal techniques, Simple Skincare tips, Understanding Skin type.
* FOUNDATION TECHNIQUES - Types of Foundation, Ways to apply foundation, How to choose the right shade based on skin type and undertone, Avoiding Flashbacks in Photography.
* BASE MAKEUP - Priming face, Choosing the right Concealers, Types of Concealers, Applying concealers to blemishes and dark circles, setting makeup using powder, types of powder, using a setting spray.
* FACE ACCENTS - Basic Contouring and Highlighting Techniques, Applying blush.
* BROWS AND EYES - Filling your brows and setting it, Day and Night Eye makeup techniques, Winged eyeliner, curling lashes and Mascara.
* LIPS - Lip liner choosing and application, Working with Nude, Soft, Dark and Bright Lipstick Shades, Different lipstick formulations.
* TOOLS - Understanding different tools, cleaning and maintaining your tools.
Our makeup classes are recognised by London based Industry think tank, Europe India Centre for Business and Industry and following the completion of the course, certificate will be offered by Europe India Centre for Business and Industry. Tools, disposables and products are provided to you for practice during workshop.
Location : The Face Palette Studio, Kadavantra, Kochi, Kerala, India