Sale Date Ended
Event Address : Lodhi Mallana Temple
Event Type : 1 day Trek
Difficulty level : Moderate (fit beginners can try).
Cost : 900/- (Includes transport and guidance)
Transport : will go in hired vehicle.
Food : Not included, pack from home if possible or pack at breakfast stop.
Water : Carry 2 water bottles(reusable)
We will book private transportation based on number of RSVPs.
An ancient Shiva(Mallaiah) temple in Nallamalla forest opens on Telugu calendar's THOLI EKADASHI day which comes once in a year.
Lets have fun with nature by trekking, crawling, adventuring...
We have been to same place in 2016, check the video here.
6AM Meet at Gachibowli and start
9AM Breakfast and pack lunch
11 AM Reach trek base, warm up and start trekking.
1 PM Reach waterfall, visit temple, have lunch, relax in water
2 PM Trek back back
5 PM Reach base point and start back to Hyderabad.
9 PM Reach Hyderabad.
Bad weather may affect the schedule.
This is a real forest trek and beware that you might have few wild animals as your guests. Please don't panic, be responsible and volunteer.
We need to come out of the forest before light fades (5:00 PM) for which we should start at the planned time.
1. 2 Water bottles(refillable - avoid disposables) must in your bag.
2. Extra set of clothes as you get into pools.
3. Shoes with good grip.
4. Get plastic covers to protect valuables from rain.
5. Torch, so you can walk in the dark if required.
6. Floaters if you want to roam free in the camp.
7. Any personal medicine and toiletries.
8. Camera and batteries.
9. Backpack to fit all the above.
10. Trash cover for yourself and covers for wet clothes.
11. Snacks to eat and make friends.
Important Instructions :
1. No smoking and no alcohol.
2. No littering, no pollution of water
3. This is a self sponsored trip
4. If you feel unwell please share it immediately.
5. We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers.