Kick off the day with serene sunrise views at Peerancheru, join us on the early morning trek with in the city.
Event Address : Peerancheru Hills
Event Type : Bouldering and Scrambling
Difficulty level : Easy to moderate
Cost : 50/- (Club fund(includes First AID) +Organizer reimbursement)
Transport : will be pooling, petrol cost will be shared.
Meeting point : Kali Mandir, Sun City
Peerancheru is 2 km away from APPA Junction. This place has a lot of boulders. We will be doing basic rock climbing and scrambling. There are many peacocks on these rocks.
6.00AM :Start to Peerancheru
9.30AM : Finish trek
10.00AM : Reach back
*WHAT TO CARRY*
1) Wear Light Color Clothes, full sleeve T-shirt and track pants
2) Jacket / Umbrella and some extra clothes just in case the weather plays foul.
3) Water - 2 ltr per head minimum (This is your heaviest weight)
4) Sports / trekking shoes, (No Sandals/Converse/Formals or other casual shoes)
6) Electral / ORS / glucose
7) Sun Cap
8) Snacks - chocolates/ energy bars/ biscuits
9) Small bag to keep your things in
10)A big smile, and tons of energy :)
11) Get your camera if you want to take snaps
12) NO LITTERING, NO INTOXICANTS.
HT Strives to protect our nature and members safety is our prime agenda and we do not compromise on these aspects.
Get more updates about Hyderabad Travelers :