Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Visiting to Ladakh has always been a dream; here is your chance to make it a reality.
Chandigarh/Delhi-Manali-Leh Road Trip will take you all the way from Chandigarh/Delhi covering beautiful places like Manali, Rohtang La pass, Jispa, Baralachala Pass, Sarchu, Gata Loops, Lachung La & Leh. If you ever dreamt of taking a scenic road trip through lush meadows, high mountain passes and breathtaking landscapes then Chandigarh-Manali-Leh road trip is perfect for you! Riding through Rohtang La, Baralacha La, Gata Loops, Lachung La from Manali to Leh; Chang La pass from Leh Pangong Tso & Khardung La pass from Leh to Nubra Valley will be a lifetime experience for you with the very beautiful last village of India on Pakistan LOC. The alluring Himalayan vistas perfectly set as the backdrop of enchanting lakes of Ladakh will make you skip a beat!
We will start our Chandigarh/Delhi-Manali-Leh road trip from Chandigarh/Delhi and we will travel to Manali before heading towards Leh. As soon as we reach Leh, we will be treated with majestic view of barren but beautiful Himalayas. We will ride through the world's highest motorable road, Khardung La at an elevation of 17582 feet, is the gateway to Nubra Valley. The sand dunes of the cold desert will leave in awe. Discover the gem of Ladakh; camping at Pangong Tso will be one of the best experiences you will have in Ladakh. We will return to Home with loads of unforgettable memories from the trip.
We have chosen locations that are a mix of popular as well as the off-beat and exotic.
(Batch 1) 10th MAY to 20th MAY
(Batch 2) 17th MAY to 27th MAY
(Batch 3) 24th MAY to 3rd JUNE
(Batch 4) 31ST MAY to 10th JUNE
For Bikers start & end point will be Delhi
For Non Bikers start & end point will be Chandigarh
Note: Get a cashback of INR 3000/- per booking. Offer valid till 15th April 2019 (for more details please visit the link)
Per person: 39,890/- (For Bikers)
Per person: 27,540/- (For Non Bikers)
Reporting Time ~ 06.00Am @ Chandigarh/Delhi BUS TERMINALS(ISBT)
Special Note:~ Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow travellers, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions/permissions/
Day 1 :~ Every travelers favorite day; Chandigarh/Delhi - Manali
Will start by 0600 hrs from Chandigarh/Delhi to our first loop over Manali. Overnight at Manali
Day 2 :~ Manali - Jispa/Sarchu
After Breakfast,by 0700 hrs start from Manali towards JISPA enroute Rohtang-La & Keylong. Overnight at Jispa/Sarchu
Day 3 :~ Jispa/Sarchu - Leh
Start early Morning after Breakfast, by 0700 hrs to Leh. Enrouting Baralancha-la, Tanglangla, Gataloops, Moore Planes, Upshi & Pang. Overnight at Leh
Day 4 :~ Acclimatization + Local Sightseeing @ Leh
Today, start your tour after Breakfast, by 0800 hrs for Leh city. Overnight at Leh
Day 5 :~ Leh-Turtuk/Hunder/Diskit
After Breakfast, by 0800 hrsmove towards Nubra Valley. Overnight at Huner Camps/Hotel.
Day 6 :~ Hunder-Turtuk-Diskit
After morning tea start for Turtuk, by0600 hrs. Have Lunch @ Diskit. Overnight at Hunder Camps/Hotel.
Day 7 :~ Hunder/Diskit - Pangong/Spangmik
After Breakfast, by0700 hrsstart for Pangong Lake. Overnight at Camps
Day 8 :~ Pangong/Spangmik - Leh
After Breakfast, by0800 hrscheck out from Camps for return journey to Leh. Overnight at Leh.
Day 9 :~ Leh - Jispa/Sarchu
Post Breakfast, by0700 hrsstart for Sarchu & Zig Zags of Jispa. Overnight at Camps
Day 10 :~ Jispa/Sarchu - Manali
After breakfast, by0800 hrsproceed towards our pre final destination Manali. Overnight in Manali.
Day 11 :~ Manali - Chandigarh/Delhi
After breakfast, by0700 hrsmove to Chandigarh/Delhi. Say Thanks to mighty Himalayas to fulfill your lifetime journey.
1) Accommodation in Hotels & Camps on triple sharing
2) Breakfast | Dinner
3) Sightseeing by private Tempo Traveller(For non Bikers) OR Petrol as per decided route(For Bikers)
4) Double Hump Camel Ride in Hunder
5) All inner line permits
6) Bonfire Nights (if available)
8) Transportation to & fro AND at Leh & around(For Non Bikers) OR Backup vehicle to & fro Leh city(For Bikers)
9) Loads of Memories
1) Any Train or Airfare
2) Any personal expense(s), medical expense(s), Incidental expense(s), Special request(s), All other shopping / cost incurred, Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Laundry, Mineral Water. Horse, Pony, Monument / Museum / Park Entry Charges. Camera & Video Camera Fees.
3) Monument Entrances
4) Anything not specifically mentioned under the Inclusions.
5) Any Kind Of Expenses For Loss / Misplaced / Theft On Personal Belongings.
6) Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
7) Any accidents & costs incurred owing damage to self
8) Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Personal Kit List:~
1 Rucksack, Day pack bag, Sun Cap, Sun Glasses (other than blue color), Full Sleeve Thick Woolen Sweater, Jacket, Wind Cheater or Track Suit, Cold Cream, Sun Screen Lotion, Cotton Thermal Inners, Monkey Cap, Muffler, Hand Gloves, Socks (All woolen), Cotton Socks, Personal Medicine Kit, Waste Pouch
Other Mandatory Instruction:~
1) Declaration & Disclaimer Form ~ will be provided post enrolment
2) Plastic Bottles are STRICTLY prohibited
3) Recommended bag weight is 7 to 8 Kgs
4) 1 Govt ID Card is mandatory
5) NTC Adventures follows STRICT No Smoking / Alcohol policy
Disclaimer -Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Ladhak is an extremely challenging terrain it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that traveller will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges arising out of the ground level challenges.