Ticket includes only workshop entry. Pls. note it does not include Lunch.
Last Date: 10-03-2018
Last Date: 05-03-2018
Think in 3D – An Ideation Workshop
using LEGO SERIOUS PLAY
Date: 11 Mar 2018
Timing: 10.30 am to 5 pm
B wing, 5th floor, Ackruti Trade Centre, MIDC
Andheri (East) . Mumbai
Why This Workshop?:
• Ideation is the creative process of generating, developing and communicating new ideas
• These ideas can be for starting a new business, a new product, new content, or even just inventive ways of talking about or marketing an existing product or service.
• This workshop introduces new stimuli to excite participants brains in a new way.
• Purpose of this workshop is to create a shift and change in the way people think things.
Why LEGO SERIOUS PLAY?®
• The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is an innovative, experimental process designed to enhance innovation and business performance.
• When You Build in the world, You Build in your Mind
• Based on research which shows that this kind of hands-on, minds-on learning produces a deeper, more meaningful understanding of the world and its possibilities, the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology deepens the reflection process.
• It’s totally experiential.
• From the outside, a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop may just look like playing with Lego, but the structured process elicits deep thinking & powerful idea generation
• LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods draw on extensive research led by Johan Roos and Bart Victor that looked at applications of the method in business, organizational development, psychology and education.
• In essence this method works because deep learning and collaboration can more easily be provoked when people build ideas with their hands rather than just talk about them.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Pls. note Lunch is not included in the ticket price.
“You can learn more about a person in an hour of play than you can from a lifetime of conversation” - Plato