Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 61
ONE DAY PRACTICAL ORIENTED INTERACTIVE TRAINING SESSIONS ON EXPORT / IMPORT BUSINESS
• A1. Session By Industry Expert, covering all aspects of Import and Export Business
B. Exclusive Material
• B1. Softcopy of Procedures and Documents
• B2. EBOOK ON EXPORT IMPORT
C. Post Session Support
• C1. A participant will have a facility of 90 days free consultation on doing business
• C2. Latest updates on Export and Import
• C3. Provide the facility to open a new company (Additional charges applied according to the requirement)
• C4. Helpdesk for Import / Export queries
• Understanding Case Studies + Sharing Practical Experience from Concern Expert
• To Start Your Own Export Import Business or May Work as Export-Import Consultant
TOPICS COVERED IN OUR TRAINING SESSIONS
• What is Export & Import
• Advantage & disadvantage on Export / Import
• Government policies in Exports & Imports
• Role of GST in Export import
-->>> Product Selection & Market Selection :
• How to choose a product in terms of global trend / demand.
• Strategies to be followed while selcting product.
• How to choose the markets .
• How to pitch the product in the global market .
• Who are the other competitors and how to compete the same. ( In terms of Countries )
-->>> How to Generate leads :
• Strategies a startup company has to take to generate leads / buyers.
• Suport from the govt. for generation of leads.
• How to find the CREDIBILITY of your buyers before you start the business.
-->>> Export / Import quotations / INCO TERMS:
• How to give Competitive quotation
• Expenses Involved in Exports/imports
• Price considerations while importing
• How to get quotes for shipping / insurance – Whom to approach etc.
-->>> Risk Management & Export-Import Finance:
Understanding Risk in International Market
• Product Risk
• Foreign Exchange Risk
• Credit Risk covered through ECGC
• Export-Import Finance
a. Pre and Post Shipment Finance
b. Difference Between CC / PCFC
c. Types of Limits
d. Project Finance
e. Suppliers Credit & Buyer's Credit
-- >>> Payment terms :
• Methods of payment utilized in International trade .
• Adavnce Method payments ( TT )
• Documents Against Acceptance ( D/ A )
• Documents Against Payment ( D/P)
• Letter of Credit ( L/C )
-- >>> Documentation In Export / import :
• Documents Required while doing Export or Import bsuiness.
• Pre – Shipment Documents
• Post shipment documents.
- >>> Shipping & Logistics , Role of Customs:
● Shipping & Logistics
b. Types of Shipping
Line / Airlines /
c. Transshipments /
d. Types of
Calculation - FCL /
f. Types of Packing
- >>> Revision:
• Complete Process Summary
• Export-Import Cycle