Sale Date Ended
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course by Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin® Education introduces 1-days/8-hours Live Classroom Training Session. Based on this training,examination is conducted, basis which certificate is awarded. Post that, 6-months/12-hours Live-Classroom Action Oriented Sessions withfocus onimplementation related challenges. Distinguish your profile withglobal credential of 'Certified Six Sigma Executive' and showcase expertise by using the Hallmark of CSSE next to your name. Forexample: Mr.Rahul Bansal (CSSE)
Below you will find details of the course:-
About the Course
1-days/8-hours-hours Live Classroom Training Session.
Based on this training, examination is conducted basis which certificate is awarded.
Post that, 6-months/12-hours Live-Classroom Action Oriented Sessions with focus on implementation related challenges.
Certification: Distinguish your profile with global credential of 'Certified Six Sigma Executive' and showcase expertise by using the Hallmark of CSSE next to your name. For example: Mr.Rahul Bansal (CSSE)
Trainer Profile: Delivered by Seasoned Industry Experts with specialization in Lean and Six Sigma. These talented practitioners bring valuable experience and demonstrated success across diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with Henry Harvin Management Academy
Curriculum: This course is carefully designed by domain experts into 8 focused modules with an aim to equip participants with the knowledge of various techniques and tools (statistical & nonstatistical) from industry point of view to make decisions based on data and facts:
§ Improve Phase (Half of all the Topics)
§ Solution selection
§ Pay-off Matrix
§ N3 Voting
§ Criteria Based Matrix
§ Nominal Group Technique
§ Control Phase (Half of all the Topics)
§ Why control ?
§ What to control ?
§ Implementation planning
§ Implementation strategy
§ Acceptanc e strategy
§ Control charts
§ Types of charts
§ Project Closure
§ Process Management System
§ Lean Methodology (Half of all the Topics)
§ Lean Mangement
§ Just in time
§ Origin of TPS
§ Lean Concepts
§ Assembly line
§ Pull vs Push strategy
§ Takt time
§ Waste elimination
§ 7 Types of Waste
Why Choose Us?
Rank-2 in Best Classroom Six Sigma Course Providers in India.
Rank-3 in Best Six Sigma Courses in India.
1. Become Eligible for jobs demanding analytical background
2. Fill the void of thousands of untapped High-Paying Jobs for Six Sigma Professionals with Talent Shortage
3. Open doors to Job Opportunities Abroad demanding specialization
4. Improve your CV & Linkedin Profile with professional development
5. Distinguish your profile from peers during Job Interviews
6. Support a Startup with improved Process and Performance that leads to high quality products and services
To view detailed curriculum, Click Hereto Download Course Brochure
1. Cultivate capabilities in Fact-Based decision making & Data-Driven problem solving
2. Gain the skill to explore + analyse + solve management problems using 20+ Management Tools
3. Sharpens Business Acumen & commitment to improve processes
4. Derive useful Information from Data using analytic tools
5. Learn essential Project Management + Leadership skills
6. Gain the skill to make Customer Centric Actions at every stage
7. Understand the science to develop high quality products/services
8. Develop capability to look beyond present field with this domain and industry independent methodology
Focus of Henry Harvin Education is on Value Creation !
Schedule and Fees
Dates: 16ht Dec 2018 New Delhi
Day: 4 Weekends Days
Timings: -10am to 6pm
Fees: INR 4000/- (including 18% GST)
Last Date: Seat availability on first come first serve basis only.