Sale Date Ended
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) ™ is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who leads improvement projects, typically in a full-time role.
Learning Six Sigma and applying its methodologies to your work life can have tremendous impact on your future.
Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the D-M-A-I-C model in accordance with Six Sigma principles.
A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities.
They have basic knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools.
The “Lean Six Sigma Black Belt” training is based on international syllabus.
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION & OVERVIEW
Introductions, what is Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC overview
UNIT 2: DEFINE
Introduction to Define, Project Charter, Team Charter, Stakeholder Management, Schedule & Deliverable, Process - SIPOC, Voice of the Costumers, Tollgate Review - Define
UNIT 3: MEASURE
Developing Performance Indicators, Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, Cause and Effect Diagrams, Data Types, Data Collection, Data Patterns, Variation and Time Ordered Data, Time Plots, Basic Statistics and Sampling,
Fundamentals of Statistics Sampling, Measurement System Analysis, Introduction to Minitab, Control charts, Process Capability, Tollgate Review – Measure
UNIT 4: ANALYZE
Focus Problem Statement, Identify Root Causes, Root Cause Analysis Using Statistical tools, Minitab Applications, Correlation, Linear Regression, Hypothesis Testing, Normal Distribution, T-Test, Anova, Chi-Square Analysis, Tollgate Review – Analyze
UNIT 5: IMPROVE
Generating Solutions, Select Solutions, Risk Management, Future State Value Stream Map, Design Optimized Layout, Pilot Solutions, Communicate Solutions, Implement Solutions, Tollgate Review – Improve
UNIT 6: CONTROL
Standardization, Process Control Systems, Training, Monitoring, New Process Capability Evaluating Results, Benefits Realization, Story Board, Project Closure, Tollgate Review – Control, DMAIC Review
• Gain sufficient understanding of Lean Six Sigma to be able to work effectively in improvement team.
• Learn to analyze and refine processes to improve efficiency and remove waste using Lean.
• Apply Six Sigma principles and techniques to reduce process variation and improve quality and consistency.
• Contribute to your continuing professional development.
• Add value for customers, employees and shareholders by minimizing process variation and waste.
• Improve performance and reduce time scales for Lean Six Sigma projects.
• Train staff in a proven business improvement approach, equipping them with the tools to improve processes.• Reduced cost, improved efficiency, better resource utilization, more profitable organization
• Certified people demonstrate knowledge of Six Sigma. They are always in demand
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who will be leading a Lean Six Sigma process improvement project or would like to master the principles involved to further their professional skills. It applies to staff, line supervisors, managers and directors in such areas as manufacturing, operations, customer service, engineering, IT, marketing, logistics, sales, quality, purchasing, health care, education, and health and safety.
Six Sigma® Black Belt Certification Eligibility Criteria
• Any Graduates or Professionals with an Interest in Six Sigma Methodologies Can Attend The Six Sigma Black Belt Training.
• Quality Assurance Engineers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners and Senior Management
• The person should have 3 or more than 3 years of experience to attend the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam.
There is no prerequisite but it is suggested that a person should have minimum 3 years of experience in Quality field.
No. of questions: 150
Exam Format: Multiple Choice & True or False Statements
Exam Pass Mark: 70%
Level of Qualification: Six Sigma Black Belt
Electronic Devices Permitted: No
Open Book: No
• 4 Days of Instructor Led Classroom Training based on IASSC Curriculum
• Exam Fee Included
• 100% Pass Guarantee
• Hardcopy of Study Material
• Softcopy of another Reference Book
• Minitab Evaluation Software
• Six Sigma Tool Kit
• 32 PDU’s Certificate
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5.