Sale Date Ended
Lean Change Agent:
In today’s VUCA world, we as Change agents are looking for ways to facilitate meaningful change. The Lean Change Agent workshop is designed to help change the way you think about change. With inputs from Change Management, Agile, Organisational Development and HR all wrapped up in Lean Start-Up thinking, this workshop brings a feedback-driven approach to change.
- What is Lean Change Management
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change lift-offs and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from Change activities and move towards change experiments including good practices for communication, creating alignment and providing status to change sponsors
- People: Explore how different people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity.
With this workshop you broaden your Change Toolkit and decide which tool to pull out of your toolkit and when.
Who should attend?
- Someone who wants to enhance their Change Toolkit
- Someone who is driving or is part of a Transformation in any industry
- Agile Coaches, Consultants, ScrumMasters
- Someone who is keen to learn about how to help drive feedback-driven change that is a dire need in the VUCA world today