Includes: Lunch and High Tea for 2 days
Sale Date Ended
Leading SAFe Program (SA) at ISB Hyderabad
SAFe Program Consultant (SPC):
Kiran is a strategist, consultant, instructor, leader, and mentor who has been applying Lean and Agile practices in and beyond the software industry throughout his career. With his passion and complete trust towards Scaled Agile Framework, Kiran went on to Scaled Agile headquarters at Boulder City, CO and worked out his way to become Bronze partner with SAI and got local presence for SAFe at Hyderabad. He worked in different roles across the IT industry for the last 20years across various Geographies, from core Techie to Project Manager, Program Manage, Delivery Manager, Heading Large and Complex programs as Program Director, Setting up PMOs as PMO Director, and many other achievements under his belt. He is one of the cheerleaders towards the transition from Waterfall to Agile in highly distributed multi-cultural environments. He then started to support other organizations and their leaders around the globe doing Agile transformations and making organizations more productive, engaging, and fun. Kiran’s experience and expertise spans across four governing boards, PMI (PMP and PMP ACP), Scrum Alliance (CSM and CSP), EXIM (ITIL) and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). He also holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Maryland, USA
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP):
• Krishna Joshi has over 15 Years of global IT Experience, working in the US, UK, Europe, APAC and India. Has over 8 Years of Experience working with Agile Teams as a Coach.
• An experienced business and IT professional, focused on Agile adoption for teams, Agile transformation for organizations, and business process re-engineering.
• Management consulting experience, coupled with a practical background in programming, business and systems analysis, facilitating business and technology alignment and communication.
• A successful Agile Coach/Trainer with the experience of training over 300 people on Agile Methodologies and coaching many Agile Teams to become Self-Organizing and High performing Teams.
• Played multiple Leadership Consulting roles over the past decade, as a Senior Manager-Software Engineering, Agile Transformation Coach, Program/Portfolio Manager for Delivery, Pre-Sales
• Manager, Test Manager, Business Transition Manager, Business Analyst, etc – providing best combination of Client IT Delivery experience and Project Methodology, Extreme Programming (XP) Engineering Practices.
• Led many large initiatives and helped assist organizations in influencing their mind-set change to agility and value creation. Teach and coach teams in delivering products that delight their customers, enabling business results, and in creating a joyful workplace where people love to work.
• Has the following certifications to his credit: SAFe SPC, CSM, CSPO, PMP, ITIL v3
This 2 day full time course is to prepare internal change agents and external consultants to:
1) Gain knowledge necessary to lead and enterprise Agile Transformation through SAFe framework
2) Understand underlying principles of Lean thinking and product development flow
3) Understand principles and practices of the SAFe framework support
• Lead Agile Programs
• Scaling Agile
• Lean Agile Program Portfolio Management
• Scaling Leadership
1) Internal change agents
• Agile change agents, Lean Agile Leaders
• Consultants, Manages, Executives
• Project Managers, Team Leads, Technical Leads
• Business Analysts
• QA testing teams
All SAs in good standing receive the following benefits:
1) SA Content Kit (pdf material for non-revenue generating use)
2) Content updates (SAs in good standing)
3) SA Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding, etc.)
4) Certified SA directory listing (optional)
5) Scaled Agile Academy LinkedIn community membership
1) SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam administration and scoring
2) Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course
3) Pass the SA exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 45 days or more after the previous exam)
4) Online course feedback survey
5) Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Academy membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
Duration: 2 working days:
2) Lean Thinking
3) Scaling Agile
4) Agile Release Train
1) Agile Release Train
3) Prepare the Organization to launch
4) Scaling Leadership
14 continuing education/outreach hours