Labour Laws Statutory Compliance Management Workshop
Sale Date Ended
Labour Law & Statutory Compliance Workshop
Hyderabad: 24-25 Sept 14
10% Discount Delegate who pay 20 Days before Event
The workshop is specifically designed for Human Resource Professionals and Management. There are many labour laws applicable to the business organization."Ignorance of law is not a valid excuse" and hence one needs to comply with existing rules and regulations of labour laws to avoid the penal and long term consequences and generate transparency. The workshop is aimed at providing fundamental essentials about important labour laws.
Acts Covered Workshop Objective:
• The Factories Act
• The Shops and Commercial Establishment Act
• The Payment of Gratuity Act
• The Payment of Bonu s Act
• The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition)Act
• Equal Remuneration Act
• The Payment of Wages Act
• The Minimum Wages Act
• Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act
• E.S.I Act
• Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Act
To know and understand different
• Labour Laws And Their Applicability
• Scope And Operation
• Important Essential Aspects
• Do's And Dont's
• Avoidance Of Pitfalls And Ensure Corporate Governance Through Statutes.
• Forms & Filings
• Registration Formalities
• Penalties & Provisions
Clarity and simple understanding for day to day operations, ability to ensure timely actions based on the knowledge, enhancing the compliance standard, guard the company / institution / directors from the default and fines, create good and model employer brand by abiding with laws, become better managers / supervisors / executives by understanding practical knowledge base, developing insights to become firm in handling the employee issues.
Who Should Attend Industries Recommended
• HR Personnel
• Administration Personnel
• Legal & Secretarial Personnel
• Payroll personnel
• Labour Law Practioner
• Businessmen, traders & senior management personnel
• Professionals like Chartered Accountants
• Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants,
• Advocates, Chartered Financial Analysts
• Personnel & professional who deal or intend to deal with labour laws related matters
• Students • Banks & Investment
• ITES, IT & Telecom
• Automotive / Airlines,
• Real Estate/ Infrastructure / Construction
• Power, Petroleum, Minerals & Metals
• Food & Beverage /Agriculture / Dairy
• Healthcare & Ph*rmac**tical
• Tourism & Hospitality
• Educational Institution /Consultancy & Training
• Retailers & Manufacturers
• Consumer Durables & FMCG etc.
Mr. Kailash Shankar Tiwari
• Management Consultant and Mentor.
• 17 Years of Industry experience in IT/ITES and Service Industry.
• Ex association at leadership level with HCL, Dabur,ProFlange LLC, British Telecom Inc.
• In panel with various manufacturing units and IT companies for legal aid.
• Industry : Compliances, formulating policies and procedures, HR Manual, strategy
• Implementation , Standing orders, Licenses for setup and renewals and ISO,OHSAS, CMM, COPC &PCMM certifications.
• Consultancy Areas : New Setups and existing industrial statutory compliances, Labour Laws, Change Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement , Certification Programs, Career Development and Progression.
Single Delegate Rs. 7500 per Delegate
Registration: 08:30 am - 09:30 am
Session 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
Hyderabad : Amrutha Castle, # 5-9-16, Opp. Secretariat, Saifabad, Hyderabad - 500 063
• An early bird discount of 10% per Delegate who will register before 20 Days before Event.
• 5% discount on 2 and More nominations from the same organization
Please Make All Payments in form of Cheque/Demand Drafts: Only in favor of "Tackyon IT Consulting Pvt. Limited." Payable at NOIDA. Bank Transfer or Deposits in :Indian Over seas Bank : 171902000000102
Account Name : Tackyon IT Consulting Pvt. Limited
Branch : Indian Over seas Bank, NOIDA 58 | Branch IFSC : IOBA0001719
Talees Rizvi 9310634007 9953043210
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0120 6450105
Tackyon IT Consulting Pvt Ltd
LGF, A-6, Sector 10, NOIDA