Sale Date Ended
HR Axis India Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad offers Weekend Workshop on Labour Laws for HR Professionals aspiring to fast career growth in the HR field!
Employees are often confused about their rights and responsibilities while the HR Professionals find it difficult to provide them logical clarification with the support of relevant provisions of the law. It is often misunderstood that Labour Laws are within purview of the IR Professionals and HR Professionals need not be concerned about the same. This view could be out of ignorance of the subject or out of lack of support in learning and understanding the subject along with the connected legal provisions.
This invariably raises the following questions in the minds of HR Professionals:
This Workshop aims to provide an opportunity to the aspiring HR professionals to find answers to such doubts and will add immense value to their learning and skill development. The workshop is designed to spread across 4 half days to facilitate learning and then practice the learning so as to develop the required skills thoroughly.
1) Appointment, Employment Policies, Service Conditions, Employment Bond
2) Payment of Wages, Minimum Wages, Overtime, Permissible Deductions
3) PF, EPS, EDLI, ESI, PT, Gratuity
4) Contract Labour Act, Management of Contract Labour, Responsibilities of Principal Employer
5) Payment of Bonus, applicability and compliance
6) Maternity Benefits – Dos and Don’ts
7) Industrial Disputes and settlements – Retrenchment, Termination, Authorities, Procedure for Dispute redressal and settlement.
8) Offences and Penalties
9) Applicable Case Laws discussion
1. K. Jayachandran, MD, HR Axis is a Mechanical Engineer, PG (Public Admn. & HRM), LLB, CAIIB (I) with 35 years of enriched experience of which 26 years were as practicing HR Professional, the last two being as Head HR & Member Board of Management in Gammon India Ltd, and as Director, NICMAR.
2. P. M. Menon, Director, HR Axis is a graduate in Economics and Law, PG Diplomas in Business Admn., and Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with 42 years of rich experience in Legal, HR & Admn. in US AID, Practicing Lawyer in Delhi High Court; and as Head (Personnel & Administration) in ICRISAT.
For Registrations, Contact :
Office : 040 - 66410388
You can also Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Axis India Pvt Ltd
102,Myhome Laxmi Nivas
Opp. Hotel Greenpark
Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500 016