Sale Date Ended
Part 1 - Waterfalls of Telangana -Kuntala & Pochera Waterfalls
Kuntala Waterfalls is located on Kadem river in Neredigonda mandal. According to the popular and prevalent local belief Kuntala Waterfall got its name after Shakuntala, the beloved wife of King Dushyanth; the pair fell in love with each other and were mesmerized by the scenic beauty of the surroundings. The locals also believe that Shakuntala used to bathe by the waterfall.
Pochera Waterfalls is unique and is varied from other waterfalls. The stream falls from a height of 20m the sound of the splashing waters against rocks echoes the surroundings.
Itinerary - Saturday
Vehicle starts from Decathlon Kompally. Everyone should reach pick up points before 15 mins.
6 am - Decathlon Kompally
8:15 am - Breakfast & Pack Lunch
11 am - Reach Pochera Waterfalls & Introduction
2 to 4 pm - Explore Kuntala Waterfalls
5 pm : Start to Hyderabad
9 pm : Reach Hyderabad
Program Cost: (Rs 1500/-) approx. ball park figure per head which includes transport, food (breakfast, lunch, evening snacks). Anything which is not mentioned above is NOT included.
Few things in between are not planned and these things are must in any event.
Things to Bring Mandatory
1) A bag/ rucksack to put all your stuff, try to keep the bag less then 5 kgs
2) Water - 3 liters mandatory
3) Sport Shoes / Sandals
4) Comfortable clothes - full length & an Extra Pair and other Toiletries needed
a) Refreshments / energy bars
b) Sun hat/ Sun screen / Goggles
c) Camera for clicking Kodak Moments
1) NO Smoking and No alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian
5) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
6) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
7) If you cant swim don't go deep into the water