Sale Date Ended
Details of Place:
Kothaligad is a small Fort (3100 ft) situated near Karjat-Murbad Road. It is also known as the Fort of Peth because of its vicinity to Peth village at its base. There is a small temple and large cave at the base and a chimney like tunnel to the top of the fort. This pinnacle is carved from inside forming a staircase reaching the top. There is a tank of water at some distance from the cave and another one at the top of the peak.
Dates – 8 th July 2017, 6.10am
1. Catch 6.10 am Karjat Fast Local from CST
Ghatkopar - 6.35am
2. 08:30 am - We will proceed to the base village by Private vehicle.
3. 10:00 am Reach Base Village and have Breakfast, Introduction
4. 10:30 pm Start Trek5. 12:30 am Reach on top. Explore the fort
6. 01:00 pm Start Descending
7. 03:00 pm Reach base Village, get fresh and have delicious homemade lunch
8. 04:30 pm Move toward Karjat by private vehicle.
9. 06:30 pm Reach Karjat and take local to Mumbai.(6.28pm or 6.42pm)
Things to carry –
1. Min 1.5 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. Sanitizer if needed, mosquito repellent cream like Odomos
4. A pair of spare clothes wrapped in plastic bags
5. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
1. For Individual or group up to 7 people - INR 899/-
2. For Ninja Camps Elite Members or group of 8 plus– INR 849/-
1. Karjat to Karjat Transport in Private Vehicle
2. Morning Tea and Breakfast
3. Veg/Non Veg Lunch after trek
4. Foodie Bag to carry along trek
5. Leader’s expertise Charges
1. Anything which is not mentioned above
2. Insurance of any kind
Maximum Capacity - 50
1. Consumption of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited. If found even after warning issued, the person will be asked to leave by the leader.
2. Any plastic waste should not be thrown over the trek and it should be kept with you. You can deposit all waste in the dust bin at base village once trek is over.
3. In case of any unforeseen natural calamities, final decision will be taken by group leader which will be binding upon all
Refund Rules –
1. Refund up to 100% before 72 hours
2. Refund of 50% from 72 hrs upto 24 hrs
3. No refund within last 24 hrs of commencement of journey
Link for Registration
For more details about the event and payment,