Sale Date Ended
Plan The Unplanned presents Kote Betta Trek in Coorg !!
Kotebetta is the third highest peak in Coorg after Tadiandamol and Brahmagiri. It measures around 5,400 ft. Located in Hattihole, it is around 15 km from Madikeri, in between Somwarpet and Madikeri. The name of the hill has been derived from the Kannada word, meaning Fort Hill. Locals believe that the famous Pandava brothers spent a significant period of their exile here; so much so that they had built several stone houses that still remain in areas of Coorg. Kotebetta also has an ancient Shiva Temple and devotees during the festival season throng the premises.
2nd - 4th Feb 2018
Cost 3399/-(inclusive of all taxes)
Day 0: Leave BANGALORE at 10:15 PM
-Reach Homestay, Freshen up
-Jeep Ride to the Start of the Trek
-Reach Shiva Temple on top.
-Descend and Off road Jeep Ride
-Dinner and Camp fire
-Visit Mallali Falls and Explore Coorg
-Depart for Bangalore and reach by 9:00 PM(approx)
- To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- Meals ( 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner)
- Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- The experience that you gain.
- All meals
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
4. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.