INR 3000 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - Rafting venue - Mumbai by private vehicle, r...
Sale Date Ended
Spend the holiday at Kolad with fun adventurous joyful water activities which is completely safe and anyone can take part in it as it's conducted by highly trained professionals where many safety precautions will be taken care of.
Experience the thrill during monsoon with Rafting in Kundalika river clubbed with extra leisure activities that includes kayaking + zip lining + river crossing + banana & bumper rides + Delicious Buffet!
Pic: Previous kolad rafting event
Grade: EASY, Type: Thrill, Event Duration: 9 to 10 hours approx.
• Adrenaline rushing and thrilling river rafting.
• Learn how to kayak the canoe boat.
• Thrilling Banana & Bumper ride.
• Delicious buffet lunch.
• Start from Dadar by private mini bus to Kolad - 05:00 am ( pickup points: sion, chembur, vashi, panvel)• Fresh up & Breakfast at Pali - 1hour.
• Fresh up & Breakfast at Pali - 1hour.
• Reach River Rafting Starting point - 9:00 am
• Report at rafting venue - 9:30 am.
• Rafting brief, instructions and white water rafting - 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
• Move to the site to take part in other water activities site by bus - 30 minutes.
• Lunch - 2:00 pm
• Kayaking (30 minutes), zip lining, river crossing, banana & bumper rides- 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
• Return journey to Mumbai from Kolad - 5:30 pm with single halt.
INR 3000 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - Rafting venue - Mumbai by private vehicle, river rafting, breakfast, Kayaking, zip lining, river crossing, bumper ride & banana boat ride & Lunch (veg/ non-veg).
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the online payment link
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Any lightweight clothes like T-shirt and shorts. (Avoid Jeans or thick pants!!!)
• Avoid wearing slippers or flipflops.
What to bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Extra set of clothes, towel.
• Raincoat, Umbrella.
• A small plastic bag for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Waterproof sealed tiny pouch to carry petty cash for snacks after rafting event.
• If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Minimum age: 14 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit for rafting, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle during the 2-hour rafting experience.
Maximum weight: 120 kg.
• Even Non-swimmers can participant in river rafting and other water activities. You will be given a life jacket to wear which will keep you afloat.
• Rafting and water sports is conducted by highly trained professionals who take care of participants with the highest priority.
• All the safety equipment will be provided for the respective water course activities.
• The river rafting distance would be approx 13 km which starts near Ravalje Dam.participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Pali & Camp site.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy. It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.