Sale Date Ended
Kodachadri Trek comprises of a complete package of natural beauty - it possesses compact forests, beautiful waterfalls en route, gorgeous jungle trails and picturesque landscapes!
Located amidst the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Kodachadri is 1,343 meters above the sea level. Kodachadri Peak has a beautifully painted canvas like backdrop having the famous Mookambika Temple and also the Mookambika National Park.
Being at the heart of this National Park, the wildlife and trekking maniacs explore the lush green hillside views and celebrate the wonders of nature!
TREK DATES: 7th-9th Apr 2017
Cost : 3199/-(inclusive of all taxes)
Book Now: http://www.plantheunplanned.com/planned-treks/kodachadri-trek/
Day 0 : 7th Apr 2017
- Leave BANGALORE at 21:00 Hrs
Day 1: 8th Apr 2017
-Reach Homestay – Freshen up & Breakfast
-Jeep Ride to Butter Mane
-Start the Trek
-Descend via Jeep Ride
-Dinner and Campfire
Day 2: 9th Apr 2017
-Visit Kundadri Hill
-Reach Bangalore by 21:30 Hrs (approx)
- To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- Meals ( 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner)
- Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- The experience that you gain.
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
Book your tickets: http://www.plantheunplanned.com/planned-treks/kodachadri-trek/
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 9428909952