Sale Date Ended
Kodachadri Trek comprises of a complete package of natural beauty - it possesses compact forests, beautiful waterfalls en route, gorgeous jungle trails and picturesque landscapes!
Located amidst the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Kodachadri is 1,343 meters above the sea level. Kodachadri Peak has a beautifully painted canvas like backdrop having the famous Mookambika Temple and also the Mookambika National Park.
Being at the heart of this National Park, the wildlife and trekking maniacs explore the lush green hillside views and celebrate the wonders of nature!
2nd June - 4th June 2017
14kms (to and fro)
Easy – Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Cost 3199/-(inclusive of all taxes)
Few slots left. Book now! http://
Day 0 : 2nd June 2017
- Leave BANGALORE at 21:00 Hrs
Day 1 : 3rd June 2017
-Reach Homestay – Freshen up & Breakfast
-Jeep Ride to Bhattara Mane
-Start the Trek
-Descend via Jeep Ride
-Dinner and Campfire
Day 2 : 4th June 2017
-Visit Kundadri Hill
-Reach Bangalore by 21:30 Hrs (approx)
- To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- Meals ( 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner)
- Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- The experience that you gain.
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
Book your tickets: http://
Cancellation Policy: www.plantheunplanned.com/
Event Calendar : https://
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on sayhello@plantheunplanned.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Join us on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/