Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 2
Kodachadri Trek comprises of a complete package of natural beauty - it possesses compact forests, beautiful waterfalls en route, gorgeous jungle trails and picturesque landscapes!
Located amidst the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Kodachadri is 1,343 meters above the sea level. Kodachadri Peak has a beautifully painted canvas like backdrop having the famous Mookambika Temple and also the Mookambika National Park.
Being at the heart of this National Park, the wildlife and trekking maniacs explore the lush green hillside views and celebrate the wonders of nature!
17th-19th Nov 2017
14kms (to and fro)
Easy – Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Cost 3399/-(Exclusive of tax)
Day 0 :
- Leave BANGALORE at 21:00 Hrs
Day 1 :
-Reach Homestay – Freshen up & Breakfast
-Jeep Ride to Bhattara Mane
-Start the Trek
-Descend via Jeep Ride
-Dinner and Campfire
Day 2 :
-Visit Nagara Fort
-Reach Bangalore by 21:30 Hrs (approx)
- To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- Meals ( 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner)
- Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- The experience that you gain.
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
Cancellation Policy: www.plantheunplanned.com/
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.