Sale Date Ended
Plan The Unplanned presents Kodachadri !!
Kodachadri Trek comprises of a complete package of natural beauty - it possesses compact forests, beautiful waterfalls en route, gorgeous jungle trails, and picturesque landscapes!
Located amidst the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Kodachadri is 1,343 meters above the sea level. Kodachadri Peak has a beautifully painted canvas like backdrop having the famous Mookambika Temple and also the Mookambika National Park.
Being at the heart of this National Park, the wildlife and trekking maniacs explore the lush green hillside views and celebrate the wonders of nature!
19th - 21st Jan 2018
14kms (to and fro)
Easy – Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Cost 3399/-(Exclusive of tax)
Day 0 :
- Leave BANGALORE at 21:00 Hrs
Day 1 :
-Reach Homestay – Freshen up & Breakfast
- Bus Ride to Trek Start Point
-Start the Trek
-Descend via Jeep Ride
-Dinner and Campfire
Day 2 :
-Visit Nagara Fort
-Reach Bangalore by 21:30 Hrs (approx)
- To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- Meals - Veg Only ( 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner)
- Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- The experience that you gain.
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
95% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
No refund would be provided.
Additional charges would be deducted(based on from where you booked) if you cancel the trek at any given date(along with the scenario described above), as payment gateway/event listing partner charges.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.