Kodachadri-(Kodacha means hills)
The first of the travels arranged under the Nature’s Call Series this year. Look forward to experiencing nature in a whole new dimension. Nature’s Call is our effort to bring you up close and personal with our Unvisited surrounding waiting to reception you into a world of beauty, serenity and adventure, a world, which is home to another life form.
The Kodachadri peak is situated in the middle of the Mookambika National Park. It forms the background of the famous Mookambika Temple present in Kollur.
Look Forward to:
• Trek to the mountain peak with dense forests. Altitude 1312 meters above sea level.
• Several endemic and endangered species of flora and fauna.
• Fauna which includes Malabar Langur, King Cobra, Malabar Pied Hornbill, Great Pied Hornbill, Paradise Flycatcher, Emerald Pigeon, Tiger, Panther, Hyena, Bison, Python (phew!) and many more, of which several are endangered.
• Football amidst the beauty of the Nature!
• Bathing in hidlumane falls.
• Visit the place where the Sage Shankaracharya had meditated.
• See the Shola forests found majorly in South India.
A weekend planned to expose you to adventure, nature, and a lot of fun!