REGULAR TICKET FOR NASHIK PROGRAM
Sale Date Ended
FOR KIDS UPTO 8 YRS
Sale Date Ended
Dear Astronomy Lovers,
Greetings from Khagol Mandal!
Khagol Mandal Nashik is organising the second event of star gazing for the year 2017!
The program starts at 6.00 pm (IST) in the evening and runs up to 5.30 am (IST) next morning. The general outline of the programme is as follows:
Date: Saturday 29th April 2017
Language of Instructions: Primary language will be Marathi and the terminology can be explained in English if required.
VENUE: Chaitanya Agro Farm, Besides York Wines, Sula Wine Road, Gangawarhe, Gangapur - Savargaon Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422 222
Khagol Mandal Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/khagolmandalnashik/
More details: Send email: email@example.com or contact 9423104057
1800 to 1845 hours: Registration with Sun through telescope
1845 to 1900 hours: Introduction and instructions
1900 to 1945 hours: Sky gazing – concepts
1945 to 2100 hours: First Sky Session
2100 to 2230 hours: Observations through Telescope and dinner
2230 to 2330 hours: Slide Show and Interactive Session
2330 to 2430 hours: Second Sky session
2430 to 0130 hours: Observations through Telescope and Tea Break
0130 to 0230 hours: Slide Show
0230 to 0430 hours: Third Sky session
0430 to 0530 hours: Observations through Telescope
These timings are tentative and may vary slightly depending on seasons and sky condition.
Charges: Rs. 300 /- per person for all participants and free for all kids up to age 8 yrs.
Tea given during the programme is complimentary.
The charges are non-refundable, even if the programme does not take place, because of incidental heavy rains or for any other reason beyond our control. We prefer pre-booking, there are limited seats, only 150!
You should carry your dinner tiffin, mattress / chatai for seating on open ground, sweaters, and hand gloves, head scarf / muffler, Water bottle and your personal Medicine. Carry repellent like Odomos is recommended.
Please note that we are not able to provide any of the above things at the site.
Location and How to reach:
Chaitanya Agro Farm: This is just ahead Sula Wines. On Gangapur Road, there is board of Sula Wines at left turn where Gangapur Gaon just ends. Take left turn, come to Sula Wines and go straight ahead till you see a board of Chaitanya Farm on right side. There would be Khagol Mandal Banner. Take that right turn and come straight till you reach the gate of Chaitanya Farm, which is on left side. Again Khagol Mandal Banner would be there. (https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Chaitanya+Farm+(Agro+Tourism)
1) Smoking or drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Any defaulter will be escorted out of the field and will be prohibited from joining the program. No refunds in case you are prohibited from the program.
2) This is an educational initiative and not a luxury trip. All are requested to maintain the spirit of the program and co-operate. No unruly behaviour towards fellow participants will be tolerated.
3) Rs. 75/- per person cancellation charges will be deducted if the program coupons are cancelled till 5:00 pm on 26th April 2017 (Wednesday).
4) 50% charges will be deducted if booking is cancelled on or before 27th April (Friday) till 5:00 pm.
5) No refunds for program coupons after the 05:00 pm on Friday, 27th April 2017
6) Final decision of cancellation charges will rest with the organizer.
7) If due to any unforeseen circumstances like train strike, rain, clouds etc., any other natural disaster, political situation, strike or any such other case the program can be curtailed or cancelled. In such event no refunds will be provided.
8) Rain, cloud cover is beyond control of organizer and in such cases one has to wait till the clouds clear.
9) Organizers are not responsible for medical issues arising to individuals on field. The field is open field and we take care to provide comfortable atmosphere. All are requested to carry personal medicines and follow instructions related to cold and dewing on the site.
10) Khagol Mandal is a voluntary organization working for past 30 yrs in Mumbai and Nashik. The aim of this group is to create awareness amongst our society members. All organizers, speakers, telescope volunteers are amateur astronomers sparing their time voluntary for the social cause. All participants are requested to take the efforts in proper spirit and co-operate. We cannot run a smooth show unless every participant supports us.