KAZIRANGA WILDLIFE TOUR 22nd Nov to 26th Nov 2017
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 15
Kaziranga-wildlife-tour Moore high up in the mountain ranges of the Himalayas, at 3500 meters above sea level is Tawang-the beautiful land of Monpas. Bordered by Tibet in the north, Bhutan is in the Southwest and Sela ranges. The name Tawang derives from some bearings on surroundings.
This prestigious national park of India is situated in the north eastern part of the country in the district of Golaghat and Nagaon in the state of Assam. It is noteworthy to mention that it is the host for two third of world’s population of endangered Indian one-horned rhinoceros and also declared as a tiger reserve in 2006, holding the highest density of tigers in the world. The park is also a domicile for large breeding inhabitants of Elephants, wild water buffaloes and Swamp Deer. It has been declared as a forest reserve in the year of 1908 and wildlife sanctuary in the year of 1950. Covering an approximate area of 430 square kilometers.
Meet at Guwahati and proceed to Kaziranga and Jungle Introduction.
Early morning wake up call with Tea / Coffee Depart for a Safari into Kaziranga National Park. Breakfast . Lunch . Afternoon Safari into Kaziranga National Park, Evening Tea / Coffee, Barbecue Dinner along with Cultural Show
Early morning wake up call with Tea / Coffee Depart for a Safari into Kaziranga National Park. Breakfast will be served after the safari. Lunch Evening Bird watching along the periphery of the Resort, Evening Tea/coffee, Wildlife movie, Dinner
Morning Safari and Visit to Garam Pani. Stay Kaziranga.
Early Morning elephant ride. Breakfast and Return Journey Towards Guwahati.
Inclusions and Exclusions :
• Guwahati to Guwahati escorted trip.
• Accommodation at a resort in Kaziranga on quadruple sharing basis (AC rooms).
• Food charges for the entire duration of camp (including Train Journey).
• Guwahati – Kaziranga – Guwahati travel by AC vehicles.
• Charges for 4 jeep safaris in the Reserve.
• Entry fees and Guide Charges in the Tiger Reserve.
• Travel Insurance for every participant.
• Government Service Tax and Swachh Bharat Cess
• Mineral water bottle / cold drinks during the journey or at the campsite.
• Personal expenditure of any kind (Porterage, Telephone, Laundry, room service etc.).
• Medical Expenses if any.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include”.
• Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers.