Sale Date Ended
ABOUT THE PLACE
Ananthagiri Hills is located at Vikarabad district, Telangana, India. The water flows from these hills to Osmansagar and Himayathsagar. It is one of the dense forests in Telangana. Ananthagiri Temple is located in this forested area. It is the Birthplace of Musi river, which flows through Hyderabad.
It is one of the earlist habitat areas. Ancient caves, medieval fort structures and temple shows the antiquity of this area.
Kayaking is the use of a kayak for moving across water. It is distinguished from canoeing by the sitting position of the paddler and the number of blades on the paddle. A kayak is a low-to-the-water, canoe-like boat in which the paddler sits facing forward, legs in front, using a double-bladed paddle to pull front-to-back on one side and then the other in rotation. Most kayaks have closed decks, although sit-on-top and inflatable kayaks are growing in popularity as well.
7:00 AM : First meetup point at yousfguda, followed by jubilee hills chek post
7:20 AM : Second meetup point madhapur, followed by kondapur
8:00 AM : Start to vikarabad via Lingampally
8:30 AM : Break Fast on the way
10:30 AM: Reach Kothapally kayaking Point
10:30 AM to 1:00 pm Kayaking followed by lunch
1:30 AM : Start Towards Ananthagiri Hills
1:30 to 5:00 Reach Ananthagiri hills & start Trekking
5:30 PM: Start back to Hyderabad
08:00 PM: Reach Hyderabad.
Pick up points
Breakfast & lunch.
1. This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
2. Trip will be organized only if the group size is 20.
1. Free transport
2. Instructor Trekking
5. Kayaking for 1 hour
1) Wear Light Color Clothes, full sleeve T-shirt and track pants one extra pair of clothes
2) Jacket and some extra clothes just in case the weather plays foul.
3) Carry 3 ltr Water bottles per head (This is compulsory)
4) Sports / trekking shoes, (No Sandals/Converse/Formals or other casual shoes)
6) Electral / ORS / glucose
7) Sun Cap
8) Snacks - chocolates/ energy bars/ biscuits
9) A big smile, and tons of energy :)
10) Get your camera if you want to take snaps
11) No littering, no pollution of water.