Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 111
Katraj To Sinhagad Night Trek or as we call it “K2S” is a popular night trek for professional trekkers, amateurs and newbie’s. The route starts from the Katraj Tunnel Top (New), travels through a series of mountains and hills (more than 13) and approximately (16kms.) which leads to the destination near the Top of Sinhagad Fort . It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina and endurance. The trek ends at Sinhagad road-head.
1. Assembly time 08.00 PM at Plus Valley Adventure Office.
2. Departure towards Katraj by Public Transport by 08.30 PM.
3. Reach the Katraj Tunnel by 09.00 PM
5. Start the Trek by 09.30 PM
6. En-route Food/Dinner (By own) by midnight.
7. Reach Sinhgad by Early morning around 06.00 AM
8. Leave towards Pune by 07.00 AM
Things to Carry :
– Water is not available anywhere in this route, due to exhaustive nature of this route; make sure to carry at least 3 liters of water per person (Compulsory)
– Shoes must be in really good condition, since the land is slippery (Compulsory)
-Carry your own Food/Dinner (Either Tiffin/packed dinner) (Compulsory)
– Carry jacket, protects when u stop for a rest facing chilling winds. (Compulsory)
– Head/Hand Torch with Spare battery set. (Compulsory)
– Camera (Optional)
– Walking stick (Optional)
– Luggage packed in good day pack (preferably 22-30 liter backpack), all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
– Complete spare set of clothes.
– Personal medication. (If any)
-Keep your backpack weight minimum. (Remember you have to carry things on your own.)