Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 16
Outdoor Ventures presents real thrill and fun at KATALDHAR WATERFALL (450 Feet) RAPPELLING & TREKKING
Rappelling & Trekking are two different aspects of the adventure. Rappelling is a technique in which we descend the rocky cliffs using rope and other mountaineering equipment’s with 100 % safety
Kataldhar is the name of a big waterfall near Lonavla in Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. This waterfall is not so famous because to reach the valley is somewhat difficult and need some experience of basic trekking before exploring this place.
31 Aug 2019
Height: 450ft approx.
Max seats: 20
Location: Kataldhar Waterfall, Lonavala
SHIVAJINAGAR – 6:15 AM (Next to the bank of Maharashtra)
WAKAD - 6.30 AM
- Leaving Pune by 6.45 AM after all Pickup.
- Reach Base Village at Kataldhar Waterfall at 8.30 AM
- BREAKFAST, INTRODUCTION, DO'S & DONT'S
- Move to Rappel base
- INSTRUCTIONS & PRINCIPLES OF RAPPELLING SHORT LESSON FROM CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS.
-Start Rappelling one by one
- Finish Rappelling till 6.00 PM (Maximum)
- Wind up & equipment Collection
- REACH PUNE 9.30 PM (+/- 1 Hour)