Sale Date Ended
Kataldhaar Waterfall (Horse Shoe) Trek
Greetings from Forest Ground Outdoors,
We at Forest Ground Outdoors believe that we only live once and to live this life to the fullest travelling is the only way.
We are here to help you to make your life memorable with our every trip and trek. So join us on this wonderful journey where we will make memories with our friends and family. So let’s get out exploring the world.
Kataldhaar is the name of a big waterfall near Lonavla in Pune. This waterfall is not so famous because to reach to the valley is somewhat difficult and need some experience of basic trekking before exploring this place. The valley there is a heaven at the end of the fall. This Natural Waterfall is totally depends on Rainfall.In Monsoon Lonavala becomes the Hot Destination for all the Trekkers. But Apart from the routine places “Kataldhaar Waterfall Trek” gives us the immense pleasure of Trekking. “Katal” means wall of Rock & “Dhar” means a Waterfall.
• Date:-24 June 2018
• Brief Itinerary:
06:30 -Assemble at #Balgandharv Rangmandir
07:00 -Start traveling towards Kataldhaar Waterfall in a private vehicle.
09:00 –Reach at Tungarli.
09:15 –Breakfast at Tungarli.
09:45 –Introduction and Start trekking.
12:00 –Reach Kataldhaar Waterfall.
12:30-13:30 – Have fun in pond of waterfall.
13:30 –Start climbing.
16:00- Reach at Tungarli.
16:15- Start return journey.
18:00- Reach at Pune.
• Fees: Rs.850.
-Pune to Pune Private bus Transport
-Breakfast, Pack lunch and refreshments
-Beverages and bottled water
-Anything not mentioned above.
• Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive substance is strictly prohibited in trek. If caught, you will be expelled from group without any further discussions or refund.
Things to carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Big Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 2 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Trekking shoes and Floaters/Sandals.
5. Complete extra pair of clothes & socks.
6. Electral/ Glucon-D energizers & any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
7. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
9. Sweater/Jacket & Cap– Warm wear
10. Plate, Spoon, Mug (Compulsory)
11. Dry Snacks/Biscuits/Chocó Bars/Dry Fruits etc.