Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Kasol & Kheer- Ganga Trek
Dates: 28th September – 2nd October 2018
Kheer Ganga (above 10,000 feet) lies at the extreme end of Parvati valley and the last inhibited village while trekking to Pin Valley..
"Guided Trekking + Camping amidst orchards + Group Activity + AC Coach + Meals + Bonfire + Music"
1. Best time to visit as whole Parvati Valley is full of greenery.
2. Riverside stay in Premium Cottages at Kasol.
3. All solo travelers, couples & group friendly Trip.
4. Explore places known by only locals.
5. Evening Bonfire & Music sessions.
6. Trip Captains for assistance during trip.
28th September - Day 1: Departure from Delhi
At 8 pm , Start from Delhi last evening.
Overnight journey to reach Kasol next morning.
29th September - Day 2: Reach Kasol
Around 11 am, reach our riverside camps at Kasol.
Take rest, later explore local market like Jim Morisson cafe, German Bakery (walking tour by own)
Explore this beautiful place and taste cuisines at local cafes.
Evening return back to Kasol for stay.
30th September - Day 3: Reach Barsheni - Base Location (Kheerganga)
Meet our local trek guide at Barsheni, Here Kheerganga trek starts.
Start trek via Nakthan Village. It will take around 2 hours to reach mid way temple.
You can do lunch at Nakthan village (own expense)
Experience the Himachali culture at villages on the way.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Camping near Rudranag waterfall.
1st October - Day 4: Kheerganga Trek
Have breakfast, resume trek around 8 am. Enjoy at Parvati River bridge.
Take photographs at Rudra-Nag Waterfall.
Reach Kheerganga around 11 am.
Enjoy Hot water springs, visit Shiva temple & Kartik ji cave.
After enjoy 2 hours at Kheerganga, start trek down for Barsheni at 1 pm.
It will take around 4 to 5 hours to trek down and each Barsheni.
Overnight journey to reach back Delhi by next morning on 2nd October
Trip ends to share memories with family & friends.
Trip Cost: 5800/- per person (all inclusive)
or 3200/- per person ( without transportation from Delhi)
Unbeatable Price Guaranteed!!
1. One night stay at Camps (mid - way) & One night stay at Kasol
2. Two dinner, Two Breakfast meals
3. Local Trek Guide
4. Transportation from Kasol to Barsheni (base location of trek).
5. All Transfers from Delhi in AC Bus.
6. Local Support Team at Kasol.
7. Sleeping Bags, blankets at Camping.
8. Complementary Tea/ coffee on arrival.
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions.