Sale Date Ended
Plan The Unplanned presents Karwar !!
Karwar is the head quarter of Uttara Kannada district in the Southern western coast of India. It is situated between Sahyadri evergreen forest in east, blue Arabian Sea to the west, towards south ends with harbour and North the beautiful Kali river. It is one of the green city of India with eco tourism. Hills has created a natural harbour with protection against wind and sea tides naturally.
Karwar is the place where the legendary writer Late. Sri Rabindranath Tagore first penned his poems. He was greatly impressed by the beauty of Karwar, that he quoted Karwar to be the Kashmir of Karnataka.
Karwar is just another paradise where the Western ghats directly plunge into the Arabian sea looks like mountains and waters of Kashmir.
Karwar is known for its clear blue beaches , calmness and Islands. A boat ride to Elephant Island, Turtle Island and Lighthouse Island is the best in Karwar. Our resort is situated in Majali which is around 2 km from Sadashivgad fort . Major attractions in Karwar are Rabindranath Tagore Beach , INS Chapal Museum , Aquarium , Sadashivgad fort . A Trek to Flamingo Island and Tilmati Beach is the best walks you will ever have.
9th Feb - 11th Feb 2018
6km ( to and fro )
Easy to Moderate (difficulty level is subjective)
Rs 4899 ( Exclusive of taxes)
Depart from Bangalore by 7:00 PM
- Reach Karwar Resort at 9 AM.
- Have Breakfast
- Leave from Campsite at 10 30 AM.
- Boat ride to Elephant Island, Turtle Island and Lighthouse Island.
- Reach back to Resort
- Have lunch
- Explore Sadashivgad Fort, Aquarium , INS Chapal Museum.
- Sunset at Rabindranath Tagore Beach.
- Reach back to Resort at 6 00 PM
- Kayaking in the Resort.
- Campfire & Music
- Wake up at 6AM.
- Trek to Tilmati Beach
- Have Breakfast at 10 00 AM.
- Leave to Bangalore at 11 AM.
- Reach Bangalore around 11 PM.
- Transportation(AC) to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Rooms.
- ( Veg Only ) 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch , 1 dinner
- Boat ride charges.
- Entry fees to all places in Karwar.
- Experience that you gain
- Second Day Lunch
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly cooperate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.