Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Kanha is a national park and Tiger reserve nestled in Madhya Pradesh. It already is a part of our lives, throughÂ Rudyard Kipling`s Jungle BookÂ as he found inspiration to write his famous book, right here at Kanha. You will see the novel come alive through the various majestic wild animals, pompously strutting through the wild and dusty trails of this grand park. The lush sal and bamboo forests, grassy meadows and ravines put across a vividly painted picture that seems to come straight out of the enchanting palette of a painter.
Kanha is a haven for the mighty tiger whose spirit exudes everywhere in the flourishing meadows, or the open grasslands that have sprung up in fields of abandoned villages that were evacuated to make way for the animals. Giving the majestic wildcat company are it`s various companions, like leopards, wild dogs, fox and the jackal, who would grace you with their unannounced visits.Â Nocturnal animals, birds and herbivores can be spotted in various pockets, each vying for your attention and in turn, leaving you intoxicated with their grace and splendour. Be prepared to be spoilt by the heavenly scoops of adventure along with a slice of nirvana offered by Kanha, which has the intensity to change the way you look at things.
Visit Kanha and watch your own fairy tale blossom beautifully.
We depart from Pune by the Nagpur-bound Garibrath 3AC.
We have breakfast on our arrival in Nagpur in the morning and thereafter leave for Kanha. Having a sumptuous lunch on the way at the Pench forest, we reach Kanha by evening. Orientation session and introduction to be followed by dinner.
We would be going on 4 safaris in these 2 days. These safaris would cover different zones and hence a different topography. Kanha is replete with meadows, grasslands, thick forests, bushes and hills. We would be covering all these in our safaris today. Hopefully, you should have seen a tiger by now!Â
We make our way for one last time in the forest and try and spot all the species we did not get a glimpse of till now. After a heavy brunch we leave for Nagpur from where we board our bus for Pune.
Reach Pune at 9:30 am.
Triple Sharing: Rs 15000 per person
Double Sharing: Rs 16500 per person
1. Accommodation in a wildlife lodge.
2. All meals ex-Nagpur.
3. Internal transportation by Innovas / similar vehicle.
4. Safari charges including entry, permits, guide and camera charges.
5. Services of 1 or more BEYOND WILD wildlife expert.
6. Return train fare via 3 tier AC.
1. Food during train travel.
2. Any airfare.
3. Personal expenses like laundry, soft drinks, hard drinks, etc.
Please note: We provide assistance for booking flights to and fro Nagpur. Please notify us beforehand.
1. Participants who have a medical history asthma, high blood-pressure, cardiac problems are kindly advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for the tour.
2. BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for any injuries, loss, damages, etc to the participants arising due to any untoward and unexpected man-made or natural calamity.
3. All clients travelling with BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. must complete and sign a reservation form and the "Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk & Arbitration Agreement" form.