Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 12
Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Medium
Height of fort: 5400 ft approx.
Total time required to reach base: 5.30 hours from Dadar
Total time required for climbing: 4 hrs of normal climb
Duration: 1 Night - 1 Day
About Kalsubai Peak:
Kalsubai is the highest peak in Maharashtra. Its is one of the most enjoyable trek. Route is well marked and many trekkers and Pilgrims visit to reach the peak which has a small temple of Kalsubai.
This entire range is amazing from the trekking point of view. Though small in length, this range has some of the tallest peaks and toughest forts. Starting from west to east this range contains Kulang, Madan, Alang forts. Top of Kalsubai peak gives an excellent view of all these forts.
● Highest Peak of Maharashtra
● Kalsubai Temple
● Bhandardara dam
● View of Kulang, Madan, Alang forts
We’ll be boarding non-A/C bus from our nearest pick-up point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience:
10:00 pm Dadar
10:45 pm Thane (Teen Hath Naka)
Meeting Point : Dadar Pritam Hotel 10:00 pm
10:00 pm Depart for Kalsubai Base Village in a non-A/C bus (We will manage pick-ups from pre-decided locations depending upon the participants
04:00 am Arrive in base village and take some rest
05:00 am Wake-up call, freshen-up and have breakfast, followed by tea
06:00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
06.15 am Gear up for the trek as per the instructions
10:00 pm Reach top, explore the mighty temple, feel the quest of being on the highest peak of Maharashtra, take some rest
11:00 pm Start descending towards the base
02:30 pm Reach base village, fresh up, have tummy tight lunch and rest for a while
04:00 pm Leave for Mumbai, fun in the bus, followed by games and lots more.
09:30 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Event Fee: Rs.1000/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
The cost per head includes the following.
● Local travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
● Refreshments on the tour
● Unlimited breakfast and Lunch at base village
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● 2 Litres of water must
● Good trekking shoes
● Extra pair of clothes, socks optional, Torch
● Cap, Camera as Optional
● 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.