At this camp, your little scientist will -
- Learn about magnets in the most fun way- they will build and play a game called a magnetic maze
- Learn how to identify and test magnetic and non-magnetic substances
- Construct working models out of magnets
- Understand water pressure & its movement
- Make bottle dams!
- Experiment with water and learn tricks like transfer of water from one glass to another without lifting or using straws & many more fun experiments!
OUR APPROACH TO LEARNING
- Experiential Learning
- Design Thinking
- Project-Based Learning
- S.T.E.A.M Learning (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q.What is the duration of the program?
This is a 2-day program; 4 hours each day
Q.Who will be teaching?
Trained facilitators who have undergone intensive training in learning psychology, classroom management, experiential & project-based learning methodologies for different tools filmmaking, electronics, programming, design and various subjects including science, technology, engineering, design and arts.
Q.Will my child be required to bring anything from home?
No, all the camp equipment and materials will be provided. Snacks provided as well.
Q.What takeaways will my child get?
Your child will get a certificate from Leo&Mike and an accordion journal where they have recorded their reflection and learning.
PARENTS LOVE US
"At Leo&Mike, my children are learning while having fun and that makes the interest & involvement from them far more superior and I think that's the way forward." - Sanket Dharod, Parent & Director, Welkin Group.
"I feel like what Leo & Mike is offering, whether it's design thinking or Stop-motion movie making (which is what my daughter has attended) the idea is the thought process and the framework of thinking that they building in kids and I think that's what future readiness is about. I greatly recommend them." - Soumya Velayudham, Parent & CEO, Gray Matters India.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing up for this camp you give Leo & Mike consent to take photos/videos of your child as part of the camp. These photos/videos will be used as:
1) a record of the activity or the event
2) an update on the WhatsApp parent group
3) publicity material for promoting future Leo & Mike programs.
Leo & Mike will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes they are intended for. In case of any queries, please do get in touch with us.
This is a beginners program. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. All the camp equipment & materials, snacks are provided.
Check out our other camps on https://leomike.co & Reach out to us in case of any queries.