Sale Date Ended
Oakridge International School Mohali invites the children of Tri-City of Grade 6, 7 and 8 of the tri-city for the first-ever popular middle school Model United Nations Conference on 28th 29th August.
Be a part of the most engaging and exciting learning platform that shape up the future leaders the MUN way!
Be a part of the following comittees, representing countries and discuss on world issues.
1. General Assembly (GA) - Women’s representation in political bodies and governments
2. United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) - Education for child laborers and underage workers.
3. Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) - Innovations in science and technology and their role in development
4. World Health Organization (WHO) - Role of technology in improving quality and access to healthcare
5. Human Rights Council (HRC) - Human trafficking in Africa
6. United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP) - Renewable energy in developing nations
7. Special Political and Decolonization Committee (SPECPOL) - Nuclear Disarmament and Atomic Energy
8. Security Council (SC) - Conflict in the Korean peninsula JMUN committee will delegate the committee and country details post registration.
JMUN committee will delegate the committee details and country details post registration to the student.