Sale Date Ended
Abseiling which is another name for rappelling means “To rope down”, Climbers use this technique when a cliff or slope is too steep and/or dangerous to descend without protection. This act is totally safe when the right technique is used. With the new and modern equipment like Anchors, Descenders, Climbing Harness, Thick Ropes, Autoblock Knots, Helmets and Gloves we also make this a fun and adventurous sports. Tying up with experts who have done rappelling activities around Mumbai with back to back trips and ensuring the safety of our participants we head on a beautiful Saturday to one of the less crowded but equally pristine spot few kilometers away from Mumbai.
This is not Bhivpuri or Vihi but just another secret location with hidden jungle waterfall. We urge you to trust us and let us take you to this crazy place we have culled out for a fun sport like waterfall rappelling. Here we engage not only in waterfall rappelling but also have some fun finding this hidden waterfall taking the jungle path, lunch with the village hosts and have a most amazing time singing and playing some Antakshiri as we head to this dreamy place.
Time for some facts :
Height of the waterfall :135-150 Ft
Weight limit of the traveler : 35 kg (Min) to 102 Kg (Max)
Difficulty level : Medium
Our “Globing Around” Vehicle will leave from Borivali sharp at 4:30 am from National Park, picking you up on the highway upto Sion as you may please post which we take the Sion- Bandra Route.
We shall start our return journey between 4-5 pm and reach back to Mumbai by 8 pm.
Cost for the trip is Rs 2000/- per person (Link to Purchase given in a separate section)
To and fro travelling in a non AC tempo traveller
Morning Breakfast and Lunch
Expertise charges &
1 time waterfall rappelling cost
How do you pack for this adventure:
1) Keep your valuable jeweleries at home, wear clothes that are not too tight at the stomach and hips. A track pant with a loose fitting, dark color t shirt is apt (full sleeves preferable)
2) Wear proper trekking shoes, no footware or chappals will not be allowed during rappelling to save you from any scratches
3) Girls/Women to tie their hair in plates while rappeling. Wearing of helmets and other safety equipment’s as guided by our experts
4) Carry a dry change pack of clothes
5) Carry 2 ltrs of water and some dry snacks to munch
6) Protect your valuables by packing in a plastic bag, mobiles and electrical equipments to be also kept inside plastic pouches.
7) It’s ideal to carry a medium to large size bag (two sided straps like a backpack) to stuff all the above items.
Tickets are available at link given above, for any further details or question write to us on email@example.com or call 9833316275.