Jungle Trek - Upande Ghat to MadheGhat
Sale Date Ended
Welcome to the Jungle trek with 'Places Around Pune'.
Upande Ghat to Madhe Trek gives immense pleasure of trekking in monsoon season. In recent years this route becomes more popular for enthusiastic trekkers. Upande Ghat is just next to the very famous Madhe Ghat. Upande is the Last village in Pune District. After Upande Village we enter into Raigad District. The trek is full of Lush Green Valleys, Waterfalls. Madhe Ghat is located around 65 km south west of Pune bordering Raigad district and in the vicinity of Torna, Rajgad, Raigad and backwaters of Bhatghar dam. In history, when the great warrior Narveer Tanaji Malusare died in the Sinhagad battle, his body was to be taken for last rites in his native village Umrath near Poladpur. Tanaji Malusare’s funeral procession was taken to his native place from this Madhe ghat route. Everyone should enjoy this simple trek, as it is a complete descends in a Valley.
Difficulty level : Easy.
Endurance Level : Easy.
1) Morning 6.00 AM, Start from Pune.
2) 8.30AM, Reach Base village.
3) Breakfast and Fresher up.
4) After warm up, start trek.
5) wonderful jungle trek with playing in waterfall.
6) by 1.30 reach destination.
7) After wonderful Lunch and loads of Memory, leave for Pune.
8) By 8.00 PM, reach back to Home.
Participants: 30 only.
Cost : 750/- Per person.
1) Transportation by private Non AC Bus.
2) BReakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea.
3) Medical Kit
4) Trek Expertise.
5) Extrem Adventure, Unlimited Fun, Group Masti.
For More Details, Visit : www.facebook.com/